Our macOS training provides system administrators and technical coordinators the skills, tools and knowledge needed to administer, configure, and troubleshoot macOS. Lectures and hands-on labs provide real-world experience and technical resources to prepare participants for the Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification exam.
Apple Certification Exam
Apple Certification Exam
The Apple Training and Certification program keeps you at the forefront of Apple technology. Certification creates a benchmark to demonstrate your proficiency in Apple technologies and gives you a competitive edge in today’s evolving job market.
Pass the exam to become an Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP).
macOS certification verifies that you understand macOS core functionality and can configure key services, troubleshoot, and support users. If you pass the macOS Support Essentials 10.13 exam, you are eligible for an ACSP 10.13 certification. Apple macOS certifications are for IT professionals who:
- Want to know how to add a Mac to a Windows or other standards-based network
- Support macOS users
- Manage networks of Mac computers; for example, a system administrator at a large organization, a technology specialist who manages computer labs, or a teacher who manages classroom networks
- Manage complex, multiplatform networks that include Mac computers
Becoming an Apple Certified Support Professional
The Apple Training and Certification program keeps you at the forefront of Apple technology. Certification creates a benchmark to demonstrate your proficiency in specific Apple technologies and gives you a competitive edge in today’s evolving job market.
Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification is for the help desk professional, technical coordinator, or power user who supports macOS users, manages networks, or provides technical support for Mac users. ACSP certification verifies that you understand macOS core functionality and that you can complete these tasks:
• Configure key services
• Perform basic troubleshooting
• Support multiple Mac users
ACSP certification benefits
Besides differentiating you as a skilled user and support professional for macOS High Sierra, an ACSP certification enables you to benefit from the power of the Apple brand. When you pass the certification exam, you receive an email that details how you’ll receive your Apple certificate, along with instructions on how to order a framed version. The email includes LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter icons so you can easily share your certification news with your networks on these sites.
You also receive a login for the Apple Certification Records System, where you can take the following actions:
• Update your profile and opt in to display your Apple Certification in the Apple Certified Professionals Registry.
• Review your certification progress.
• Download your certification logo to use on business cards, résumés, websites, and more.
• Provide access to employers to verify your certifications.