Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that helps beginners and seasoned professionals achieve stunning results. In this three-day, hands-on course, students become familiar with the user interface while they learn how to perform editing functions. Students work with real-world media to learn practical approaches to video editing—from basic techniques to the powerful advanced features of Final Cut Pro.
Who should attend
This class is designed for anyone who wants to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and prefers hands-on and interactive instruction.
What you’ll learn
• Using libraries to organize and manage media and projects
• Applying exceptionally fast, fluid editing techniques for video and audio • Fine-tuning clips in the timeline
• Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips
• Applying effects, transitions, and retiming clips
• Working with 3D titles
• Finishing and final project
• Knowledge of macOS and basic computer navigation
• Basic knowledge of video editing terminology is highly recommended